Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Anniversary

Today is 3 years since I opened my shop in New Street, Louth. 4 years starting my business. It's been an incredible journey, one I couldn't have achieved without the support of my family, friends & amazing customers. As most of you know I started sewing 5 years ago, 35yrs old. I was totally new to this creative process & I couldn't get enough of it, I still can't :) It's been so rewarding encouraging others to have a go & enjoy sewing. I've met some talented quilters which have in truth inspired me too. 

I'm taking a break from my blog posts but you can still keep updated via my Facebook Page & Website. I have some exciting things planed for the future of The Little Fabric Store, free pattern & those kits I've been meaning to make up. 

Once again a big thanks to everyone who's taken the time to read my posts & updates. Do drop in when you're next in Lincolnshire, it's a lovely spot in the world & my shop will be sending out it's homing beacon to all you crafters in Louth.
- Here's a look back - 



- Craft Fair - Summer 2013 - 



- Louth Market October 13 - March 14 - 



- I picked up the shop keys in New St. Louth in Feb 2013- 



- Opening Day March 2014 - 




- Sew Now sessions started Summer 13 - 




Me & the Market Hall Traders dressed the part :)



June 15 visited the local Lindsey Patchwork Quilt Exhibition 
Margaret added fabrics from her childhood to this hand pieced quilt




- We worked together for Sew Saturday - 




March 2016 National advertising in Homemaker 








The journey continues
x Helen x 




--------------------------

3 comments:

  1. It has been lovely to get to know you over those 3 years Helen - here's to the next 3!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Sarah :) I've met some creative & inspiring people along the long too. Loved the Cobbles quilt you made, the fact you used the cobbles in my street as inspiration too. Have a fab Easter, see you soon x

    ReplyDelete