Thursday, 15 December 2016

Christmas 2016

It's that festive time of the year, spending time with family & friends will soon be here. I also look forward to a bit of selfish sewing between Christmas & New Year.  I love those days when you don't even know what time it is as you've been lost in a project. Normally you know about it when people need feeding 😀

The shop is looking lovely with lots of tempting gifts in the window. I also have gift vouchers available. I love decorating the window & my home too. I managed to have a Crafternoon with family the other Sunday. We sat & ate chilli then made some Christmas decorations. It was so nice to get together & be creative. These winter months are the perfect excuse too.

- Here's some photos of the window - 








- Fabrics, Wool Blend Felt & Janet Clare Books available - 




Janet Clare Patterns, Kits, Jelly Rolls & Charms
available
These House lights are from Not on The High Street aren't they sweet 




- Here's Janet Clare's Christmas Stocking made up. Pattern is available - 

I've got a fab offer on this week, there's 20% off all 5" Charm Packs was £11.50 now £9 each making this a perfect Secret Santa Gift. There's more great offers on Sunday & next week. I'm Open 10-2pm on Sunday 18th Dec for the Winter Christmas Market.

I'm open normal days & hours next week but will be Closed on Saturday 24th December & re-open on Wednesday 4th January. Have a wonderful Christmas, thank you for your support via visiting my shop, on line sales & reading my blog. 

- Merry Christmas - 
x Helen x 


- 2016 was a big year for me, I turned 40 & my son got married. 
I'm looking forward to what 2017 has in store. 
The Janet Clare's Shipping Forecast Quilt :) - 

---------





No comments:

Post a Comment